Are you patient, caring and empathetic?
The approach, attitude and values of potential Carers are more important to us than formal qualifications. We’re interested in why you want to work in care, and your willingness to make a difference to other people’s lives.
Why work for NEDCare?
- We are a charity, meaning we put people before profit, giving clients the time they need and ensuring carers are not rushed to deliver the care required.
- We offer full training and ongoing support.
- We pay well above the living wage from the start, plus holiday pay and pension contributions.
- All your time working for us, whether caring or travelling is paid at your standard hourly rate. We also offer a competitive mileage allowance.
- We offer enhanced rates of pay for evening and weekend shifts.
- We can offer regular work from 4 to 40 hours per week – let us know what works for you!
Become a carer
As a team, we are small enough to feel like a family, and we aim to provide support to all our clients and carers as though they were part of that family.
Full training is provided, including the opportunity to take qualifications. Our care team is supported during all working hours by our management team, including a robust out-of-hours on-call system so that no one is ever left unsupported.
Request a call back
Interested in working with NEDCare? Leave us your contact details and we will get in touch.
Find out more about what it’s like to work for NEDCare:
“I would certainly recommend working for NEDCare to anyone at all who needs a career in which they feel valued. I haven’t had many jobs that I have really enjoyed AND where I felt valued. The two combined makes for the best job satisfaction and that in turn promotes happy, fulfilled staff who always strive to do their very best because they really want to and they know that it will be appreciated.”MarieNEDCare Carer
Get in touch
Application forms are hard work! Before applying formally give us a call on 01647 279211 or email email@example.com. We are always happy to chat about what we do and what might work for you.
Apply online using the application form opposite
Or download a printable application form.
Please read this letter before applying.
Job application form
Use this form to apply for a job with NEDCare. Be sure to read the job description and person specification before you complete the form.
Fundraising and donations help us to provide a high quality service for those who most need it.
If you would like to discuss your care needs in more detail, or you are considering a career as a Carer, give us a call on 01647 279211 or fill in the contact form.