Why work for NEDCare?
- We are a charity, meaning we put people before profit, giving clients the time they need and ensuring carers are not rushed to deliver the care required.
- We offer full training and ongoing support.
- We pay well above the living wage from the start, plus holiday pay and pension contributions.
- All your time working for us, whether caring or travelling is paid at your standard hourly rate. We also offer a competitive mileage allowance.
- We offer enhanced rates of pay for evening and weekend shifts.
- We can offer regular work from 4 to 40 hours per week – let us know what works for you!
Become a carer
As a team, we are small enough to feel like a family, and we aim to provide support to all our clients and carers as though they were part of that family.
Full training is provided, including the opportunity to take qualifications. Our care team is supported during all working hours by our management team, including a robust out-of-hours on-call system so that no one is ever left unsupported.
Request a call back
Interested in working with NEDCare? Leave us your contact details and we will get in touch.